Sunday, December 22, 2013

Being True To Your Faith

As a believer,  I am no longer my own my  mind my body and soul belongs to God. Christ Paid for me with His blood when he died on the cross. Therefor I can not do as I would like to do. I am control by the Holy Spirit,  not I alone  but this is for all believers the Bible said 1Cor 5: 19 What ? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit which is In you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own ?

It is so heard for me to believe in these days and time with all of the knowledge that is available to us in the Word of God that there are so many miss interpretation of his word. Study to show your self approve a Workman  need not to be a shame rightly dividing the word of truth.1 Timothy 2: 15


Through The Bible

This time of year there are so many christian or should I say so call christian that are doing the same things as The world. Listen people any thing that the world love to do as a believer why are you doing it ? the world does not love God therefor they are not following God. Know your bible and applied  it to your life salvation is a way of life you are a new creation in Christ when you became a believer old things are pass away.all things became new. 2 Corinthians 5: 17 Therefor if any man ( person ) be in Christ, he  (they) are a new Creature old things are passed away,behold all things are become new.

No comments:

Post a Comment